Choungzou Water Supply Project, China
Choungzou Water Supply Project. Training programme
In connection with implementation of a project on delivery of electrical and mechanical equipment for water supply to Chongzuo Water Treatment Plant in China carried out by Degremont A/S a training programme for the management and staff was carried out by WTC.
The training included both theoretical lessons at a detailed level and practical training “on-site”.
The output of the training course was an efficient, concentrated transfer of know-how to key-persons of the organisation that in the future are responsible for operation and maintenance.
The technical and practical level of knowledge has helped the whole organisation to reach a level, at which it is possible for the management and the staff to take responsibility for the operation of the plant in the future.
The training included following components:
- Water utility management
- Operation & Maintenance of water works and sanitation facilities
- Strategy for automation level
- SCADA-systems for water and sewage
- Operation & Maintenance approach – specification, documentation, troubleshooting
- Data and data models for daily operation and emergency situations within water supply and sewage
- Demonstration of No-Dig technology and methods
- Factory and site-visits
Client: Degremont A/S and Chongzuo Water Supply Company. 2008